3.7.12

a few pics of my stall at Minni Market and some news

pic by Greta Sorana

pic by Greta Sorana

pic by Greta Sorana

pic by Chiara Albanesi

Minni Market First edition went very well!
we are very happy about it, it was a very nice day spent with very nice people!
now that I've a more free time, I'll work on a new line of products for mi+ed design and I'll also do some work on this blog..I feel it's time to plan a bit more its content and I would like to give some space to other inspiring crafters
stay tune to find out more..
/
la prima edizione di Minni Market è andata molto bene!
siamo molto contente, è stata una bella giornata passata insieme a tante belle persone!
ora che ho più tempo libero, lavorerò ad una nuova linea di prodotti per mi+ed design e lavorerò un po' a questo blog..penso che sia giunto il tempo di pianificare meglio il suo contenuto e di dare un po' di spazio ad altri crafters
continuate a seguirmi per scoprire cosa succede..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!