28.10.12

handmade Christamas paper garland decoration stars


Hello!
Yesterday was a very gray day over here. The weather was terrible, so I decided to start working on some Christamas decorations to put in my etsy shop.
This garland you see in the pic is an extremely versatile decoration.
I like the fact that it looks so delicate and a bit fairy style.
I can make it in many different colours and lenghts.
If you want to have a better look at it go to my shop.

Today is going to be a very long day...I have to take out my winter clothes and put away my summer ones. Here is getting cold and it's snowing not far away from where I live. How is the weather over there? I would love to here from you..
Have a lovely sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!