16.7.13

inspiration from nature

Hello!
Nature is definitely a big inspiration for my designs and looking at my Pinterest boards I couldn't notice that my green board is one of the biggest I have.
When I'm around, travelling or just walking in my hometown, I take lots of photos.
Nothing too fancy, I just use my phone.
Most of those pics have something to do with green stuff.

More green in my Pinterest board

one of my little ones

a courtyard in the South of Italy

just outside a pizza place in Milan
an amazing garden centre/cafè in Stockholm


in a lovely cafè in Stockholm

6 comments:

  1. I love nature! It calms me down :)
    I like the plants on the wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love greenery. To be around lots of plants just seems soothing somehow. Also, I need to get back to using Pinterest more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pinterest, sometimes I spend too much time over there :)

      Delete
  3. That pizza place looks like a great spot!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!