7.5.14

One off cotton totes on sale

Hello!
I'm sorry I have been away for so long, but I'm super busy with orders and also working on new pieces, so little time!

I have a little surprise for you.
I have 7 5 one off hand painted cotton totes with short handles on sale.

To get the discount you need to use this code at the check out: ONEOFFTOTES and you get 25% off.

Please note that you can use the code only for the totes you see here.
Hurry there is only 1 for each model and the sale finishes on May 15!

These are the totes available.
Thanks!













4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bags and packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very charming work! There's nothing like a good tote to carry all of your favorite goodies. The ones you've created here are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!