24.4.12

my paper stuff (part I)


"confetti" small drawing book
6.50 euros

3.50 euros
3 envelopes+cards 10 euros

1.50 euros
4 postcards 5 euros


a few people asked me if any of the stuff I make is for sale..Off course it is!!
all the products that I make and you find on this little blog of mine are for sale.
here a few examples:
° the handmade drawing book is a little notebook made with different kinds of recycled paper + a cover with one of my designs ("confetti" series)
° the handmade envelope (each envelope is different) + card (series "sleepy animals + a busy bee")
° the handmade postcard (series "out there: the West") ready for your stamp and your message.
If you want any of these products or want to see more, contact me by email (the address in the right column of the blog)
/
alcune persone mi hanno chiesto se quello che faccio è in vendita...certo che sì!
tutti i prodotti che creo e che trovate su questo mio blog sono in vendita.
ad esempio:
° il libro da disegno è un piccolo quaderno fatto con diverse carte riciclate + una copertina con uno dei miei disegni (dalla serie "coriandoli")
° la bustina fatta a mano (ogni busta è diversa) + biglietto (dalla serie "gli animali dormiglioni + un'ape operosa")
° la cartolina fatta a mano (dalla serie "là fuori: il West") pronta per il francobollo e un tuo messaggio.
Se volete questi prodotti o volete vederne altri, contattatemi via email (l'indirizzo nella colonna a destra del blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!