3.5.12

new dino-planter DIY

Hubert hiding in the lavander

Hubert trying to be a scarry dino



I love dinos and I love cactai..so here a little new project for sale at my next craft market.
I cut a hole on the back of a dino plastic toy, then I painted it my favorite colour: mint green. 
At the moment he (I gave him a name, Hubert) is drying on our terrace. 
Tomorrow I'll continue working on it. So scome back here if you want to see more!
/
Amo i dinosauri e amo i cactus..quindi ecco qui un piccolo progetto di DIY che venderò al prossimo craft market. 
Ho fatto un buco tondo sulla schiena di un dinosauro di plastica e poi l'ho pitturato del mio colore preferito: verde menta. 
Al momento si sta asciugando sul nostro terrazzo (gli ho dato un nome, si chiama: Hubert).
Domani continuerò a lavorarci. Quindi se volete saperne di più tornate a trovarmi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!