12.12.12

spread the love

Hello!
I just want to thank everybody who is following us here on the blog..I know that lately things here went a bit slow and I'm really sorry for that.
My new year resolution is to start again working on this: there will be new features such as a column dedicated to Etsy Favs, there will be many more interviews to talented crafters/designers and there will be many more DIY posts. Another new entry will be free printable items!
So please just be a little bit more patient and I would love to know what you would like to see here. Do you have any suggestions?

At the moment there is a give away on our facebook page, once we reach 300 fans the lucky one will receive a lovely gift from us! Would you help us spreading the love?

See you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!