27.8.13

Thrift finds

Hello!
I love going to vintage markets and charity shops. When I find something cool that can have a second life I'm as happy as a child with a new toy!
When I plan trips to other cities I always check with the locals where to find good thrift stores.
Last summer I went to Stockholm and I had a fantastic time in some incredible second hand shops.
Among the other things I bought: wooden letters that I painted and hung on the wall outside our bedroom; a small simple leather bag; a nice old matches box with a little fun and creepy surprise inside :)




























6 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that bag, perfect size for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thrifting! I went to a flea market two weeks ago and found some lovely Vintage tea cups!
    Your finds are wonderul. The triple "Z" is a whimsical idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thrifting too, thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Haaa! Love the wooden letters and the colour you've picked for them. The matchbox looks pretty fun, too!
    xxx,
    Lilla
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for stopping by Lilla!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!