6.2.13

moodboard for a new Navajo-desert series



I have a passion for cactai. I love their shapes, colours and simplicity.
It's true that some of them have really intricate patterns, but I mean the simplicity of their life.
They don't need much really, do they?
Plenty of sun and light, a bit like me.

I like to see the way their spikes change colour when watered, how vibrant they get.
Maybe I like them so much because they seem so prehistorical. A bit in the way I love dinos.
A while ago, this came out of my passion for dinos and cactai.

Now these incredible plants are inspiring me for a new Navajo-desert series. 
I'm working on a few new drawings and hopefully I'll show you some finished products soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!