30.9.13

new collection of hand printed cards and a few new brooches

Hello!
I'm super sorry last week I wasn't able to post anything new, I had a big design fair to prepare for, so time was limited. Now I'm back working as usual!

In the last few days I started working on a new collection of hand printed cards, these ones are available now as singles or as a packet of 4, you can find the oak leaf and the berry ones here.
I'm also adding new wooden brooches.







birch wood brooch with leaf

birch wood brooch with moss


4 comments:

  1. Your designs are great! I especially love the berries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamps are so prettyyyy.

    - Lix | A Classic Notion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great addition to your shop! I love how those cards could be used for all sorts of occasions!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!